Shock absorber lowering WITHOUT TÜV
Yamaha XVS 650 Drag Star / 4VR - 4XR
Yamaha XVS 650 Drag Star Classic / VM02 - VM03 - VM04
By the conversion the motorcycle is lowered by approx. 4,0 cm (measured above the rear wheel centre)
Material Steel galvanized
The lowering kit is delivered with all parts required for assembly.
Attention to the conversion you need a spring tensioner Mounting NOTE:
1. Squeeze Spring with spring tensioner
2. Unscrew the shock absorber head
3. Relieve the spring tension and remove the spring
4. Push the large ring over shock absorber housing
5. Remove the old stop Bush from the piston rod, slide the supplied plastic bushing over the piston rod
6. Push the spring and press it together with the spring tensioner
7. Screw new Shock absorber head, relieve spring
8. Take the Bush from the old shock absorber head and re-press into the new one
You can also let us done the shock absorber conversion. The original shock absorber must be sent to us for conversion. In addition, please order the service "shock absorber lowering for MB00-1080-MB00-1081-MB00-3050-H472-0065".
The shock absorbers are lowered by us.
All submitted shock absorber changes are guaranteed to be completed within 24 hours.
All removable parts are available as spare parts.
|Motorcycle trade name:
|XVS 650 Drag Star, XVS 650 Drag Star Classic
|4VR, 4XR, VM02, VM03, VM04
0 of 0 reviews